Saturday 8 September 2012

Distance means nothing when you are everything



Lately i was surfing Facebook.. Suddenly i saw a picture there was a quote in it and i so loved it infact i had tears in my eyes on reading it.
 I found myself so attached to it i got so many things in my mind at that time
so I just decided to write it out. So here was I, like you know we all are so familiar with a word "Love" but what is love? I have always thought of that I particularly am talking about the love which we Gay people have for their particular Boyfriends. I have witnessed many Gay couples who usually consider love only in bed or usually show love for each other by putting reckless sort of sanctions like possessiveness which is so not cool you see.. I mean what is love is it all about having sex or you know making your boyfriend a toy of yours asking him to give as much sacrifices for you to show his love for you.. But that look so inhumane and mean to me how could you be just like that. Love should be a feeling in between two persons the feeling which never make them feel alone which never make them feel sad about things which cheer them up at times
What if you love someone and he lives far away from you yes you can associate this phrase as Long Distance relationships many of us think like they don’t work simply because you cant make out with your guy and stuffs but I disagree on this point what Is the point of passing judgments over a single point of making out as in sex can help you make decisions on with whom to live or whom to leave that is so outdated concept. Well what I take from it is very simple If you love someone truly you love him of without any specific reasons you know why expect that he will give you back everything you are giving him you are giving him because of your own satisifaction and that too is a point for me I would live my whole life happily if ill come to know about the fact that I am being loved by my boyfriend and he takes me as his own and he thinks that I belong to him even that if he is sitting miles away or even if we are not able to talk at all I will still be very comfortable on the point. That is all I actually wanted to share alongwith this song

Love you guys already
With this Jazzy signing Off
Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment