Tuesday 4 September 2012

Love a new way of living Life....

Apologies for being away like this I wasnt feeling good these days. However i would try to come and post as much as i can as i have so much in my mind these days would utilize that all.

Now what was I here to Post, wanted to share that how much lucky I am how much blessed I am.. Blessed I am because i have that friends which love me to the extent i couldn't even imagined off! Blessed because i have finally got a person whom i loved the most Aron. I mean all these things at a same time i was over whelmed with happiness these days Allah has given me so many reasons to laugh to smile to share around.
The month of August came up with loads and loads of surprises for me. I for once thought that Aron dont like me at all and i had already decided that i wont go any more ill back out for his very own happiness but with all the big and hard efforts of some of our common friends on this eid i have come to know that he loves me truly he has already changed a lot for me the Change which is visible to me visible to everyone out there. The Guy who once was hating me or ignoring me is now approaching me after every second and this is not only because he wanted to this is because he knows that makes me happy he is giving me all the things i didn't even deserve to have! I am seriously blessed having aron. And its a promise that ill do whatever it takes to make him happy every way possible =)

With love to all
Jazzy Signing Off.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment