Sunday 22 July 2012

The Guy who made me a human!

"You are best the way you are, nobody else on this earth could be like you, and that what makes you different from others" The words which make me realize that there are people in this world who actually love the real me the genuine me! Like i said earlier about the guy Adrian Khaan who always makes me special about being present around him. There is another guy here on my this ID (Jazzy Khaan) Who is on the real one as well *Winks* he really makes me feel out of this world Whenever i feel like i am tensed or something the guy feels it automatically and makes me feel better. I love him his everything and I mean it. He is sitting miles away from me yet always makes me feel like he is around me all the time. Sitting abroad all of his calls and texts are a really big support for me.

He is that cutie kid that every boy can dream of dating him or going physical with him well in my case i just want to eat his cheeks up while kissing lol! He is blessed with sweetness and what really makes me incline (in a
positive way) towards him! Though there are many people around me each with their own qualities and places but this guy sure has won my heart over with all his love and efforts! I always wish that i could repay him all my love and feelings but my bad that i am not doing it to that extent where i should!

Anyways this is jazzy signing off!

Love you all!


And Jay this post id exclusively for you babe!


And the song really express my feelings LOL

*Charri mujhay Yaari teri Aesay jaisay daaru desi*

No comments:

Post a Comment