Thursday 12 July 2012

In the mid of nowhere!

Yesterday i was at model town park with a friend of mine.. We became friends from facebook since january and trust me we been talking and talking since that time we are more than friends for each other this was the first ever meeting of us! Khair it was a random thing to do we were sitting in the park and told him that i have fallen in love with someone. He said OMG Jazzy how is that possible? How come who is he? What does he do?  And things related to that! By chance Marib knew aron in person since last year i dint know it at all! After half an hour i told him aron is the guy i am in relationship with me!
He was shocked as in are you sure jazzy? I said yes i am sure yar he told me many things aron the internal one's because he's been talking to him for about an year now I was shocked to hear about the things about him.
In the mean time aron called me up and i have asked him up that If he loves me and all that he said he sure do! My friend was sitting with me at that time and I was talking to him on loudspeaker so yes he could hear all the conversation actually. He told me that aron is lying with me i told him lets clear it because i trust marib and i trust aron both!

I asked marib to text aron that he wants to meet him! He did the same on reply aron said to him yeah why not he is free at the moment i am not that possessive guy i said to marib to go for a meeting and check whether he do sex with you! I dropped him at the decided place with in 30 mins marib texted me to pick him back. I did so whatsoever and he told me Congratulations, as he have some good and some bad news! I asked what is it he said Aron said he is trying to get committed with someone and in that case (It's me) while is that he still has his last boyfriend with him these days!
this is somehow confusing me! The good thing is aron took marib to his room and he has done nothing with him except a friendly hug! which is normal too!


Now that i am in the mid of nowhere i love that guy and he knows that! I am broken I am anticipated i am away from this world since last night!


With Best Wishes

Your Jazzy signing off!

I would like to have all of your support!

2 comments:

  1. baby, sometimes it´s not easy to end up relationships, and to start new ones, you just try to discover what aron feels for you, how he makes you feel and do not get other people in between, for your own sake, Aron´s sake and Marib´s sake. how many times it happens that we lose friendships, or love coz we are not able to communicate...love you loads baby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maryam honey you have always been this good to me you helped me so much! I couldn't stop thanking you love you loads already! Mwaaaah

      Delete