Sunday 1 July 2012

A dream date, with Aron!

I was  on a trip with family and friends to northern areas of Pakistan these days! And i enjoyed so much that i have no words to describe however the shughal we friends did at that place was kinda story in itself we danced in the mid of the road seduced motorway police  guys and stuffs! I am not gonna spill  all the secrets here as it would make me a horny slut  =P
Hahaha

Any ways recently I was on a date with Aron i mentioned him in the last post i did date him a day before yesterday and trust me it was the memorable time of my life! It was a sudden date btw we wasn't ready for it as yeah we wanted to meet each other but with a full planned thingy! Umm i was in washroom we were texting as usuall he said *Milna kab hai?* Translation *When to Meet?*


I said what about now right now, he was like too much excited he said okay pick me up from his workplace after 30 mins i got ready made spikes put deo on and actually tried to look hotter LOL
I started the car and went to the decided place picked him up and we both went to a fast food restraunt we ate and talked for hours there just talkings and i so loved it!

He said we should leave now i said okay with me he was with me in car and i said lets go on a long late night drive as i knew that its his fantasy and i somehow wanted to fulfil it! I was driving he said its his wish that he wanted to kiss someone on road i said okay fulfil it now he said umm i dont know i am bit shy and all that i put my hand on the back of his neck and kissed him like for freaking 5 minutes whilst driving OMG i just did that in public place i was so glad and i so loved the kiss i decided to spend some more time with him i parked the car at some silent place and we talked for hours and hours and i kissed his hands and eyes many times i was so in love with that time k bus!
 He asked me about the date and time and i told him he said he would remember this time! We spent almost 6 hours togethor and it was the best! We had kissed but no sex and that makes me relax and happy!

And i think i am falling for him and same is with him I guess he wants to meet me again and same with me!

Please take out some time to comment and give me ideas

With best wishes
jazzy signing off!

Love you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment