Thursday 5 July 2012

Dream Job..





Though! I belong from a very well groomed Family. but i have always thought of being an independent person as in i wanted to be a self made person. Now that i am completing my bachelors i have decided to do a job! I have applied in many firms like banks companies etc. Yes i wanted to do a job in those companies everybody wants to have power and money. But here is the twist i was like not sure where to go and do job I got a call from a very well known TV channel company and they have asked me if I can visit there office i went there a complete committe was there to take an interview from me I was bit nervous as in this was the first ever interview of mine and on such a large scale however i dint show them that i am nervous at all or what so ever.


They were interviewing me and checking my communication skills + my boldness as well i was like answering them on board and with a tilt smile which was somehow making them smile as well! After like 15 minutes of strict interview the HR manager of company asked me to deliver a lecture on Management and to enlighten them what are the factors of good management. I was like in the mid of thinking what is happening and all that i left the seat and stood up and decided to deliver something amazing combined with few practical examples. I spoke for like
30 mins questioning and answering session included in it! I wasn't sure about my performance at all! I ended up with the interview they said in the end that we have got your CV from an online Job Website. I left the office and somehow i knew they wont choose me. The very next day i got a call from office and the lady told me that boss wanted to see me in his cabin at 11 morning. It was 9 at that time I said okay Ma'am I'd be there at the given time i took shower put a suit onn and drove to the office went to the boss! And he said *Jazzy* we are pleased to inform you that you are selected for this job your job title is this pay would be this medical free and some more appealing allowances I was like are you serious Am I? He smiled and said at this age and level you are truly talented and we want someone like you to carry up this work in our headquarter and show us his/her abilities i agreed and on agreeing I got a press card from the company I was so happy that i had tears in my eyes. They said a formal training should come first before you take your seat i agreed on it! It was a news i got yesterday!

Today was my first day at training and I'm pretty happy because i always wanted to join press to use its power in a good and positive way! Umm now when things are like in my favor i would give my full to this job and would help people around!


And btw wish you guys a very Happy Shab-e-baraat!


With love to all

Jazzy Signing Off!

2 comments: