Friday 13 July 2012

The Boss every one desires for

Like the topic of the post i have this boss who is super hot and happening he is like of 6 2 height athlete and fait too, that i have no words to describe it. It's been two weeks i have joined this office and i am like over whelmed by the people treat me all the girls and boys too now my Boss as well!


This apparently looks odd but that's how it is whole office calls him like Sire or Boss but when it comes to me he doesn't allow me to say him Sir he always insists to call him Like by his nick Zee (Which by chance is generated by me) as well. *_*


A night before yesterday my boss called me up and asked at 12vish mid of the night what am I doing? I said i am in bed and trying to sleep what about you! He said get up we need to go somewhere right now I said are you sure about it he said I am. Anyhows i got ready and he came to my place and picked me up he took me to subway and we been sitting there for like hours he was tensed because of his family and I helped him up by that emotional support and certain advices as well and he asked me that how old I'm i told him I'm 21 he said OMG you are amazing Jazzy i wasn't expecting people of your age can be that deep you have mentality of like 30ish, I said its my honor! We left the place and it was a nice time actually!

Whole night  got his texts whats up and stuffs! I replied to all of them humbly LOL! it was fun doing it haha. The other day which is by chance is the news of yesterday i have this important meeting with PEMRA and boss was with me. He owns this new Honda Civic Reborn in that silky silver color *Satisify the situation* Haha ;)
I reached to office everybody was reaching to the PEMRA by his own transportation thingy and i was too going towards my car, at a sudden someone called me from behind and guess who it was Zee. LOL
I turned back and he said what if I join him in his car to office I said umm sir i have car ill reach by myself and you go please thank you for the offer! With this answer he hold me from my hand took me to his car opened up the door for me and asked me to sit as he is my Boss i did it! he closed it and we went out we been talking like way out of the limits and shughal(fun) etc i had to present and zee
supported me really well we ended up with big round of applause and left the office it was noon and he asked me let's go eat somewhere i said as you wish, he took me to Avari Lahore for lunch and than dropped me back! On his way back he told me i got this so sexy voice and comforting that he could hear it for hours continuously.. I was blushing like hell!

He texts me calls me every time and i feel embarrassed sometimes LOL

This jazzy is signing off!

Best wishes everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment