Saturday 14 July 2012

The Guy who had this seducive physique and voice

Last night I was on a date with a guy named Zaibuu! And he have this awesomly awesome built muscular body and he had this so soothing voice as well + was his height and his complexion tone OMG he was like every gay could fantasize off! We had this plan of watching a movie togethor and somehow it got canceled due to some issues so we went to Food Street for dinner! By chance i texted Aron that where he is and he was too at food street! I replied him that OMG i am too at food street he asked me with whom should he come to meet me? I said i have told you naa k there is a gay friend of mine who wants to meet me and all that.. He came by and both of them met as well had a chit chat sessions and stuffs! Apparently i met Aron's cousins and friends too who were sitting at the end of courtyard! So things were all normal!Anyways lets turn the post back to topic, I was dating the guy Zaibu and we had that lovely dinner and chit chat sessions which i liked actually. On the way back we sat in a park, and he asked me general things and at a sudden he asked me that would i like to get physical with him as he likes me too much i replied as if i dont think so if it's the appropriate time for it! he said why is it so what is the reason If he is not attractive? If it's like he is not like the person i want to be with, or like that emotional stuffs, i said you are good looking hot and attractive + you are decent but this isn't something which make me fall for you and actually gives me a strong base to get physical with you see! so please dont force me! with these saying i took his leave and left him all the way he is! He knew me much i don't know why he wanted me to get physical with him..


But I am happy that i dint cheat on Aron afterall, knowing that still we are in the mid of nowhere!


With this Jazzy signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment