Wednesday 18 July 2012

The day I have lost me, my happiness and the reason to live!

Lately, I was texting to my ex boyfriend whom i had this wonderful relationship but we were talking like good friends I swear to God there was nothing in between us there was just normal talkings in between us.. He said he wants to meet me i said i'll be free in evening come see me and you need to take me out at dinner as punishment he agreed and he came to me by evening. He was sitting in my room and we were having these discussions and I told him that i am in love with Aron and we are like very close to each other I told him that i tend to help him through all the facts and stuffs.. Apparently i had seen these awful reactions on his face which were telling me that he doesnot like me being in love with any other guy around! He said he is always with me and would always be i hugged him and I kissed him on his cheeks! We were talking and laughing suddenly he hugged me and i could feel his beatings in that hug whatsoever!

Apparently i said why is your heart being so fast? H
e replied because i am with him that's why I was like what is happening i was lying on his lap and he tried to kiss me on lips i avoided it by turning my face he tried it many times he tried to unbutton me i was unbuttoned half and i asked him is this what he wants from me? He said he dont know I replied it's just the excitement of 5 minutes after that there would be the doom and just doom.. I slapped him too he came back in his way and after that he started crying and said if he could have my shoulders i gave him! I supported him he left from my house!


After that i got so tensed that i got this so low Bp and i took these pills sleeping one's and i was like
too high to handle, family and friends took me to hospital in the scene my Boss (zee) came to know about my condition and he tried to approach me in the same night i dint know because i was unconscious at that time the very next day when i saw my phone i got like dozens of miscalls from him I called him back and on the other side it was his mom saying that he is in hospital and he met from a terrible accident yesterday! I was like what the hell just happened!


I was trying to approach aron since evening but he is busy somewhere and i know that he is busy somewhere! I was so lonely and I wasn't even forgetting it i got a message from my very own bhai (samuel khan) a net friend but he is my brother now that he is going away from all of us he has deleted all his accounts and switched off his cellphone!


In the end it's just something i would say that i am very bad as a son, as a brother, as a lover moreover as a friend! I don't know what is my fault either!

I am still in a very bad health and my mind is stuck and i have these tears in my eyes!

Jazzy badly needs your support

With this I'm signing off!

2 comments:

  1. 1- Listen don't blame your self
    okay

    2- Next time don't you ever try to have sleeping pills or any other stuff for suicide

    3- From my life i have learnt people walk in our life and leaves us.

    4- I m bold enough, I know it hurts alot, i m trying to make some distance from my heart, although its not in our hand. So always keep in mind that any body will leave u any day.

    5- Yes, where is your Boyfriend now? What does he think about you now, have you found him supportive enough in this situation.

    6- Ex-Bf may he got to know the essence of love that what is it, when you told him that you are in love with someone. Because people dont realize either they are in love with someone or they just like them
    But it realize to them when they got to know the person whom they were considering their own will not leave them by taking as for grant with the confidence of not loosing them.

    I am your friend. You may always find me with you coz i dont know what may happen in my life.
    love you yaar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zee apart from everything going around these days with me! You are a true friend and I mean it thank you for the support and care!
      Love you loads! Mwaaaah <3

      Delete