Monday 16 July 2012

Officially with each other!

Today I was on date with Aron, yeah my boyfriend all of you know them already! I have told him everything A to Z about my insecurities and the things i came to know about him Lately! And he said all of the things are right and he told me the truth! I am pretty comfortable by now and happy too!






Anyways the thing I wanted to share is pretty special and good too, I was talking to aron and I got a call from mama that she needs to go somewhere and I need to come back to house now, I took aron with me and we have decided that we are going at my place to meet my Mama and Brother and my Bhabi( brother's wife) we went home and he talked to mama and shared things like and i offered him servings and all that on getting free i asked mama that should i take him to my room i need to share things with him, I took him to my room and I shared my Childhood album and my very close diary with him! he had seen all of my Ex Girlfriends and stuffs and we talked like crazily and than we had this family dinner together and after that we came back to our room before that i showed him all of my house and stuffs!

And back in my room i asked aron to lie on my lap, he said that the door is open what would mama and people think off, with this i locked up the room and he was here on my lap and we were talking, playing and i was kissing on his eyes cheeks forehead and lips even, I asked him if he wants to get physical with me he was ready i was ready we got so romantic that i have no words, obviously we dint have sex either way I have asked him that if he loves me he said he sure do love me and wants me.. I am so happy after so long i have been waiting for these words and finally heard them! It made my day!


now it's a new beginning and stuffs!

With this
Jazzy signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment