Tuesday 17 July 2012

Feet and feelings!

These days I am having some of the most beautiful days of my life, few days ago i was sitting with Zee (My boss) at "White Dining Lounge MM Alam Road Lahore" which indeed is a great place and we were having this so amazing discussions and i was trying to council him on so many issues he was facing these days. I was sitting and i got tired so i placed my feet on another chair and i was using  my cellphone and i got these wonderful wordings from Zee "You got these so beautiful feet, how clean and clear are they, I wanna touch them" I said Zee I am embarrassed already he said I am not kidding I wanna touch them!

With this he holde
dmy feet and put them on his lap and started playing with them i was so enjoying his activities people were staring us and he was like not giving a damn to anyone around and I was feeling his touch so intensely k i have no words! I asked Zee up with all the courage I had, that what do he thinks about me as in what is his feeling for me knowing the thing that he has a girlfriend for 4 years now. He said he likes to be with me he wants to be around me all the time I understand him so good and take care of him too that he cant imagine staying aside from me now. I got worried and told him about my sexual orientation and the fact that i am dating Aron ATM and i am in love with him too and Aron loves me too! he was like too shocked and apparently sad too couldn't see him sad like that so i kissed his forehead and i said sorry to him and asked him if we could leave now! he said okay lets sit in car now!

We were sitting in car and he said Jazzy come with me lets go to london together and get settled there i will take care of you and be mine. I replied to him that you are a perfect human being and you could literally make anyone fall for you I certainly am no match for you you can find millions out there! I myself would find someone for you!

With this he dropped me back he was sad i kinda hugged him and kissed on his cheeks and made him feel better, i talk to him regularly and crazily and that's what he actually wants

Cheers 

Jazzy signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment