Tuesday 10 July 2012

Cravings for Sex!


Days have passed and its actually been days i have these cravings for sex Eww yeah i know its embarrassing but yeah i am having cravings for it! Lets discuss the very recent story here. Today is Tuesday i woke up in the morning and i had an erection umm i went to take a shower i had an erection i came out from washroom!  A guy called me up he is a good gay friend of mine side note we are just friends his voice turned me on! Umm LOL anyways i got ready went to office.

Was in a meeting i got a crush on my superhot boss my dick was ready to jump out of pants i controlled the situation somehow i used laptop to hide my erection! i came back and i so wanted to masturbate but i dint!
This is not like I am not interested in sex I sure am and kinda ready for it too! but each time when i think of my new relationship i come back to the origin and think like i should not betray ARON at all he sure deserves my love my attention not my betrayed attitude! I was online and was talking to my Bhaijaan lately he said that i am in the mid of my final test and i sure can save myself! For this lecture i love him and i would always do!


he told me to talk to Aron and share my feelings with him i did the same i told him like A to Z he was like making fun out of it haha and i was enjoying it. After like few minutes he replied me that he is embarrased to say but he feels horny too and wanted to masturbate LOL we have this cravings at like same level and time too!

I am blessed to have such lovely souls around me!

With love to all
Jazzy signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment