Wednesday 11 July 2012

Straight friend and his crush!


Interesting topic LOL! I So don't wanna discuss it but as much as i hate to say it I so wanna talk about it Haha! I have told you all already that i have got a new job and I'm working there on regular basis. There is a guy there i call him Addi he is like of 20ish i guess gym fit good height and yes STRAIGHT too LOL! On the first ever meeting he asked for my number we exchanged numbers we been talking like two normal friends and stuffs.
He is married and he was like telling me all his stories already and this showed me that how much he trusts me i am feeling really good on that! We been talking like crazily henceforth haha.

Yesterday the guy asked me that what do I think about getting married and commitments I replied him that I am not interested in marriage and commitments around he said why is that i told him that i haven't found anyone of my calliber till now he said should he find one for me i said you can't because I am gay LOL!

He said OMG I am in love with gays around i said shutup already i was kidding khair things got intensed and i came to know he has a huge crush on me since the first day or first meeting!

He call me by the name "LADO" haha! Today when we met i had got these eye contact with him i think he likes me more than anything and i am like what is happening around!

He is a good person well behaved and moreover a down to earth soul which gives him a combo touch!

With wishes for all!

Jazzy signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment