Saturday 21 July 2012

The Guy whom everyone can dream off to be with!


It's been days I have talking to this most amazing and cutiest soul over on this earth called Adrian khaan! I don't add people in my this Gay profile as well but his thoughts his creativity has made me crave to get his phunk and essence in my life so i added that guy out! The more I am knowing him the more I am falling for him! Honestly anyone in this universe can fall for him he has this heart he has this personality with him! I so love the time when we talk when he passes me his innocent smiles when he talks when he texts me up when he shares his issues with me when he do it all...


I am blessed having this guy in my life.. And i dont wanna loose him in any case!



Good wishes for him already

With this Jazzy signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment