Friday 27 April 2012

Me me and me =)

A 21 year old human being who happens to be a student of business!

Was born in Muscat(Oman), brought up in Abu Dhabi....
came back to Pakistan after the sudden death of my father when I was of 4, he was murdered by his very own big brother on property basis! So in the end it came to us we me, my mother and a new born baby (My brother) who was born after 4 months of Abbu's death! So it would be obvious that we dint have good circumstances at that time, went through extreme poverty and yes I dint have the good childhood too it was all so messed up others had good toys i dint i dint even had good branded clothes on me when i used to be a kid. But yes my mother never ever compromised on our education at that time i was sent to one of the most expensive school of Lahore. After 10 years of extreme struggle and extreme struggle and I mean it! My mother became one of the most popular women and pride of our country and we became a well groomed and developed family.

I always was a mature person at home, I took care of my new born brother when i was just of 4 yes 4 and it would create no difference if I say that he was brought up by me a small kid!

But yes this is the reality. I be writing to you to share my point of views my life with you and the problems too so that i'd be relax and good!

It was a brief intro from my side =D =D

2 comments:

  1. life always revolve us and testing our abilities all the time .. we have to faces many difficulties and problems throughout the life...and you know when we struggled very hard and after that when Allah gives us the success and glory,we feel very good and proud that we are succeeded in the exam of the fate..life is just like a examination hall...everyone have to be prepare for the exams and after exams there is only two options fail or pass and no third option are there..so just have some patience and stay calm and handle all the hilarious things with positive attitude..stay blessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Qamar thanks a ton for taking out time, wonderful thoughts i must say! I have the same approach thanks once again

      You too stay blessed =D

      Delete