Monday 30 April 2012

Tuning number 222 ;)





I have always been this rude and badtameez (Mannerless) kid and i am kinda famous by this name "Rude Bitch" in my friends circle of university, lately on last friday i was talking to my teacher after the lecture in the room on some issues i was facing regarding managing class as i happen to be CR of my class. As we finished up talking to each other sir left the room where as I was packing up my Laptop in my bag, i packed it up and was in a rush to catch HOD up. Before i could even dare to leave three of girls which are my juniors as well they entered in the room and was like laughing very loud in the class. This wasn't just the turnoff point for me they all were like standing in the mid of the only way to approach the exit gate!

I literally have said Excuse me to them for two times but they dint even bother to listen to me i was kinda feeling pissed off on the third time i literally shouted that please give me the way out to pass through they gave me the way whatsoever! But when i reached like to the exit door i heard one of the girl said *Pagal   thaa wo* Translation "He is mad"! I just stopped on hearing that and took a turn facing towards them and at a glance i said them straightly Excuse me *Kia kaha tumnay?* "What have you said?" She said nothing , i said *Pagal kisko bola tumnay?* "Whom you have said mad?" she replied i wasn't talking to you. I replied that i heard this word that loud she replied me *To ye apka masla hai* "Its your issue" i increased my voice tone and said you bitch i heard you passing comments to me, do you even know who the fuck I am trust me i could be bitch at times dont you dare mess around with me! She was like sorry i said sorry my foot ill sue you in HOD office she appologized from me and whole of my class was standing outside hearing the fight silently LOL! And when i left that room everyone was like k what has happened to me i said they were passing comments on me it was very necessary to tune them up haha =D

Few days before this tuning i tuned few of their other group fellows (Females) as well because they were making fun of my other friend so i kinda satisfied the whole group henceforth!

Today i was going to the parking and one of my friend pointed out that a whole group of girls were hiding behind a bunch of trees and guess what they were the same group i just tuned up few days ago! Haha they were hiding from me, they moved away once I crossed them over! It was hilarious

But this is the only reason why girls turn me off due to their idiotic behavior and useless Ego! But again they have seen the bitch part of mine now there is peace everywhere =D

4 comments:

  1. I'm proud that you stood up for yourself. It's very important for your personality growth. Yet, you need to mind your lingo next time you 'tune' someone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BJ! Thanks a ton for input, i know and trust me i did stand just to eradicate the concept of sexual harassment trust me no part of me wants to hurt them, they are the only reason for it! They should have stopped it as my first tuning to them was in a very professional way but sometimes it's just not enough, in the end i guess i know i did over react next time I'd be careful =|

      Delete
  2. Whoa! That was unnecessarily rude. And I have no idea you had this inner bitch in you!! Love you more now. LMAO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! thats something hidden inside me and i take it out at times LOL
    Love you too =)

    ReplyDelete