Sunday 29 April 2012

Crush number 2229 =P


It's been hours of continuous drive with mama and i was seriously feeling sick, for some reason i had to visit Lahore Civil Court as well! Well here it goes i went to the court i was waiting for my lawyer to catch me up near to the canteen i was sitting there for about half an hour and i was looking here and there silently observing human activities which is part of my hobby too ;)

Suddenly i have seen a man out there in the crowd of people around i would have to say he was a true gentleman probably of 30ish I guess but he was like too hot to handle and just a thought his maturity was adding a super cool touch to his personality and hotness, he was wearing black suit with kinda black and blue stripes shirt in it and a greyish tie as in for suiting plus his personality a 11/10 for him. Not only this he had a athlete typish body he had a handsome height too around 6 1 or 6 2 probably Ahhhhhhh! LOL =D

I was continuously like starring him and he was doing the same too we both were having good eye contact with each other and i seriously dont know about the hours we have wasted on doing that whatsoever. Though by observing his facial expressions i kinda knew or i had this gut feeling that he is kinda depressed his body language was showing it as well! On looking the fact of his age it looked like as if he be here for his divorce or something but i dint dare to ask him directly so i kinda remain silent and i was looking at him hence forth and he was answering me by glares too! LOL

After like an hour i was having tea at bar chamber with my lawyer and by chance the lawyer that guy have hired is the lawyer of same chamber. I have asked to my lawyer "Uncle ye admi divorce k lye ae hain" He replied "How come you know (Tumhay kaisay pata chala)" I smiled and said bus aesay hi! Khair now if it's clear that he is tensed and messed up too he got a soft corner in my heart now! I decided to meet and talk to the guy straightly, i took an excuse from my lawyer and sat next to that guy before i could even talk to him he got a call and i was like astonished he was a typical punjabi typical paindoo and awazz had a paindoo touch too! Lol with in a sec i stood up and rush back to my seat and than i was like ye kia tha! Hahaha meraa dil toot gaya

So it was kinda my yesterday's crush! And i still wonder that what i did was good...

6 comments:

  1. buhahahaha, funny it woz. Ya so rude n seriously how cud ya just do dat to him

    bdw amazingly written <3 yuh babe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thanks nehal! I dont know myself but this is how it ended =P

      Btw thank you once again for taking out time to read and commenting on it =D

      Delete
  2. hahahaaha..you are just a bad boy...i just want to see that guy..;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Qamar you had the chance but you missed it =P

      Next time pakka done =D

      Delete
  3. buwahahahahaha....as long as they keep their mouth shut ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha BJ! Trust me i could literally asked that guy out for a date if and only if he didnt open his mouth at that time

      Pity on him haha =D

      Delete